Dog Boarding –
A Safe and Comfortable Place to Stay
We know it’s tough to leave your dog behind when you leave town, however, you’ll find peace of mind in the activities and plans we make for your dog’s boarding stay.
Your dog will play several hours a day in a safe, climate-controlled, loving and supervised environment with other socialized dogs. Your dog will be grouped with others of similar size, temperament and play style.
All boarded dogs take a mid-day break for some rest and relaxation. Meals will be provided according to your dog’s predetermined schedule. Our skilled caregivers are able to administer special diets, medication and injections.
Comfort & Concern:
- Climate-controlled space
- Extra large “condo kennels” with soft, sanitized bedding and elevated pet cots
- Security cameras
- 24-hour staff
Dog Boarding Fees:
- Boarding rate: $53 for 1 dog and $82 for 2 dogs.
- Transportation boarding rate: additional $15 for each way.
- Checkout time is 2pm. An additional $10 will be charged for checkouts after 2pm.
*Free bath with six nights of boarding. Client must schedule bath at time of reservation.
Boarding Drop-off and Pick-up Hours:
Monday–Friday: 6:00am–8:30 AM
Monday – Friday: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Drop-off and Pick-up not available on Saturday and Sunday.
Ask for a complimentary departure bath if boarding for 6 nights or more.
|Bath / Grooming||$25 and up||Shampoo, Condition & Blow Dry|
|Nail Clip||$15||$20 Dremmel|
|Individual Play||$10||Individual play, ball toss or treadmill, quiet time|
|Group Play Conditioning||$15||For dogs that need help getting along with others|
|Dog Swimming||$30||Doggy Paddle session with round trip transportation|
|Report Card (first report for new clients is free)||$2.50 /Report||Video or Picture of your dog with a description of how your pooch is doing.|
Special Needs Care, Individual Play, and Training Reinforcement
Please talk with us about your pet’s needs and let us customize a program for them. Here are a few the things we topically specialize:
- Treadmill time for a little exercise.
- Ball fetching to sharpen coordination and attention.
- Focused training and socialization for dogs that need help getting along with others. Our Customized Dog Group Play Conditioning program is designed to use, maintain, or improve the dog’s mental strength while building relationship with other dogs and the handler
- Training skills polish and reinforcement.
- Extra quiet time and space for older dogs or dogs who just need to be alone.
- Indoor Swimming Sessions thru Doggy Paddle.
The followings are the required Vaccinations for any K9U service: Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, Bordatella, H3N2. Please be sure to fax or email us current record of these for our files.
Staying for a week or longer? Then you might want to consider our boarding and training packages.
We offer supervised indoor and outdoor play with special areas for large and small dogs. You can come to us or our transportation vans will pick-up and drop-off your dog from your home each weekday.
Read more >>
Our trainers offer classes for puppies to beginning or experienced obedience along with an agility course to help each dog reach their full potential.
Read more >>
We have a safe, clean and climate-controlled public dog park that is available and we offer the same space with additional rooms private parities and events.
Read more >>