K9 Training at K9U Chicago
Dog training is strongly recommended by many veterinarians. At K9U Chicago we believe training is necessary for the safety of your pet and those around you in a busy city like Chicago. We provide K9 training classes at every level of ability. We practice positive behavioral training methods to build and nurture desired behavior and build the confidence of your dog.
We speak the language of dogs. We train dogs by educating people. We believe the best way to build a bond between a dog and its family is to share knowledge about dog behavior and dog body language. Our training programs take many forms including classes, private sessions, and boot camps:
- We offer group classes for puppies and adult dogs.
- We have board and train programs that help establish a strong foundation on which to build future skills.
- We offer day train packages to reinforce learning.
- We provide specialized training to work on select areas like leash reactivity and separation anxiety.
Our expert trainers work with you to help your dogs reach their full potential either in a group setting or private lessons. They work with dogs of all ages (puppies and adults) and tailor the training and group classes to the dog’s individual needs and age. Our spacious, padded and climate-controlled 8,000 sf indoor facility provides plenty of room for dogs at every level of ability.
We offer a wide range of dog training options to provide you and your dog the best education, tools and training at all stages.
- Group classes aimed at every stage of your dog’s life
- Puppy training to give your sweet puppy a great start
- Group obedience classes for behavior modification
- Advanced obedience work to hone in on good dog citizen manners
- Intensive bootcamps for transformative results
- Focused daycare-and-train daycamps
- Specialized nose work, agility, or group socialization programs
- Private one-on-one training at our facility or at home
Meet Our Trainers
Cheyenne brings over five years experience as a Canine Good Citizen evaluator, an intuitive dog trainer and skilled interpreter of canine body language. Her work includes all dog breeds and temperaments with a speciality in training service and therapy dogs.
This hands-on approach provides her clients with a tailored set of personal communication skills that help to create a deeper bond with each dog. Cheyenne client’s gain a richer understanding of the lifestyle triggers that lead to unwanted behaviors such as dog-on-dog aggression, leash reactivity and separation anxiety.
At K9 University Chicago, Cheyenne will be training a variety of Obedience Group Classes ranging from Puppy Training to Advanced Intermediate Obedience Training. She will also be offering Canine Good Citizen Training, Private Sessions and Board & Train camps for all dog breeds and ages over 6-months.
Pablo is an established trainer and business founder of multiple dog care companies with specialties in training, boarding and canine nutrition.
As a participant in several highly regarded training seminars, Pablo enjoys working with all dog breeds including high energy dogs where he uses soft sports, such as Agility Training, to provide these active dogs with a positive way to focus their energy and modify unwanted behaviors. Along with his customized approach to training based on each dog’s individual needs, Pablo creates a unique comprehensive training environment for every client.
Born and raised in Monterrey, Mexico, Pablo offers Private Training and all levels of Group Obedience Training in Spanish. He is also very active with Board and Train camps providing Spanish commands for dogs as needed for those clients who prefer to speak Spanish at home.
What Do We Need to Get Started with Training
- Be sure we have a profile for you and your pouch in our system by registering online.
- Upload vaccination records to your online profile.
Ready for Training?
Chicago dogs love to learn and have fun at K9U Chicago
Get Ready for Dog Training, Chicago!
Our talented dog trainers care about dogs and their owners and will work tirelessly to achieve exceptional results. With each group class or private session our goal is for you and your dog to have a fun, successful experience while learning obedience or addresses any special challenges you may be experiencing with your dog of any age.