Puppy Play & Tweenie Time Sessions
Looking for the perfect playgroup for your puppy? K9U Chicago offers 2 options for your pup to socialize with puppies of their age group.
Free Puppy Play: Play Group for Puppies younger than 6 Months
No obedience! For puppies ages 6 months or younger. Each session is supervised by a certified trainer.
First 3 Sessions are FREE!
After the 3rd session, each session is then $15 per session.
Why Puppy Socialization is Important
- It’s easier to teach good socialized behavior than to go back and try to correct an unwanted behavior.
- Puppies learn to socialize with other puppies and people.
- Owners learn about dog body language and how to interrupt unwanted play habits.
- Your dog will be less apt to be aggressive with dogs or people.
FREE Puppy Play! No Obedience.
|For Puppies of 6 months and younger|
|Every Saturday 10:00 - 11:00 am|
|First 3 Sessions are FREE. After the third session, cost is $15 per Session|
Tweenie Time: A Play Group for Older Puppies
A playtime for older puppies – tweenagers!
Just for puppies from 6 months – 1 year that have aged out of our young puppy play but still want to socialize with their friends…we are extending the party!
Tweenie Time is a curated playgroup for puppies who love to socialize with other puppies their own age. This is a great way to help puppies that have gotten to know each other through playing together in the younger group remain together as they continue to grow and learn.
Join us on Saturdays for Tweenie Time
- Time: 11 am – Noon
- Price: $15 per session
What Do We Need to Get Started with Puppy Play
- Be sure we have a profile for you and your pouch in our system by registering online.
- Upload vaccination records to your online profile.