Dog Grooming Services in Wicker Park, Chicago
Have you thought about treating your dog to professional dog grooming in Wicker Park yet? To live the Wicker Park way, you have to participate in the lifestyle and that means supporting the trendy local businesses in the area too. Whether you’re into art, shopping up a storm, or chatting about current affairs at some of the area’s top-notch restaurants, be sure to do it in style. You can’t truly be part of Wicker Park’s culture and social scene without a fresh, clean and happy dog by your side.
If your furry friend goes everywhere with you, don’t worry, we’ll make sure that it draws the right type of attention while you’re strutting your stuff in Wicker Park. We do this by offering a professional dog grooming service in Wicker Park that’s hard to beat. It goes without saying that a fresh, clean and great smelling pooch is the best kind. But there is so much more: it’s also the healthiest and happiest kind too.
Everybody likes a good pampering. So does your dog. You can bring your dog into K9 University for more than just a cleanup. We will brush, bathe, remove hair and even get those nails cleaned and clipped to perfection. Want those ears cleaned out and breath freshened too? It’s no problem for our in-house dog groomer, Robyn Michaels. It’s a day in the salon for your dog and why not? After all, it can even prolong your best friend’s life span! Who wouldn’t want to do that! In addition to our salon treatments, we also offer dog daycare and boarding (we pick up and drop off your dog) and we can do a little grooming during these times too.
Services Offered in Addition to Dog Grooming in Wicker Park
While we are all about the dog grooming at K9 University in Wicker Park, we also believe that your dog has other needs. Here’s what we offer:
- Dog Daycare – don’t want to leave your dog at home to be lonely and bark all day? Send your furry friend to our dog daycare facility where we provide stimulation and care while you can’t.
- Pick Up and Drop Off Service – whether you need to get your dog to daycare or to a boarding facility or to training, we can assist!
- Boarding – need to go away on business or a holiday and don’t want to leave your dog alone? We offer a safe, warm and comfortable environment for your dog to make itself at home while you’re away.
- Dog & Puppy Training – our professional trainers can help you to strengthen your bond with your dog while teaching obedience and agility. It’s never too late to teach a dog new tricks!
Dog Grooming FAQ’s
- How often do dog nails need trimming?
Nail trimming needs to be done monthly.
- Can I stay with my dog and watch?
We find it works best if owners drop and go, as it allows us time to bond with your pooch without distraction. If you stay, your dog will want to come to you throughout the process, which can make it difficult to control.
- What if I am dissatisfied with the groom?
We strive to ensure your satisfaction at all times! If you’re dissatisfied with the groom, please let us know as soon as you collect your dog so that we can correct the situation.
- Can I book a grooming for the same day?
Absolutely! Depending on space and availability, we will do our best to fit you in.
- Why do I need to groom my dog regularly?
Grooming is such a vital part of a dog’s health and wellbeing, that it needs to be done on a regular basis. It can actually increase your best friend’s lifespan.
Why Choose K9 University for Your Dog Grooming in Wicker Park, Chicago?
At K9 University in Wicker Park, you will be warmly welcomed by our dog-friendly team. For us, it’s about creating a safe and happy environment for your dog, whether it’s in our daycare or boarding facility or in our dog grooming salon. We have been open for business since 1992 and have a passion for dog care, training, and pampering that will keep us around for many more years too. To learn more about our dog grooming and other services, contact us at K9 University today.