Position: Social Media Manager
Join Chicago’s oldest and largest multi service pet facility. K9 university is looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a social media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- The ability to use social media to maintain a brand, having the ability to solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this occupation.
- Skills/experience in crafting engaging content is an important skill for this position.
- Computer skills using social media platforms and using tools that analyze social media platforms.
- Having the skills of organizing tasks to meet deadlines is essentials for this professional role.
- Ability to take high quality photos to post on social media.
- Must be comfortable around dogs.
- Able to come into facility and play groups to take pictures.
- Great editing skills.
- Must be able to start and maintain social media content such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Available on Saturdays to come into the facility to capture photos and moments of our puppy plays and training classes
- Unlimited dog daycare
- 2 free weeks of boarding to employee dogs per year
- 5 paid sick days
- Employee discount on retail.