Position: Dog Handler/Kennel Attendant
Join our growing team at Chicago’s oldest and largest dog daycare, boarding and training center. We are adding to our team of experienced dog handlers with a full-time position as a Kennel Attendant. In this position you will maintain a clean kennel for all our boarding dogs and other dogs who require a kennel for training purposes. Candidates must be comfortable around all types and breeds of dogs and be open to learning more about dog care to advance to dog handler and play-group supervisor positions.
Compensation is based on experience, starts at $15 per hour
This position requires to work some Saturdays and Sundays and evenings Mon-Fri 2:30 pm-10:30 pm
A drug test and background check might be performed as part of the onboarding process.
- Dog handling in a professional setting
- Good customer service skills
- Must have a passion for dogs
- We also look for factors such as outgoing personality, punctuality, and ability to work in a professional structured fast paced environment.
- Unlimited dog daycare
- 2 free weeks of boarding to employee dogs per year
- 5 paid sick days for full-time employees
- Employee discount on retail items
- Compensation begins at $15.00 but can vary based on experience
Full time positions
Multiple shift options are available. Will be required to work some holidays.
Monday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Tuesday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Wednesday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Thursday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Friday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Sunday: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Holidays: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm