Position: Dog Handler Supervisor | Kennel Managing Supervisor
Be a part of Chicago’s oldest and largest pet facility K9 university is seeking candidates with experience working with dogs in a daycare/boarding facility. As a supervisor you will maintain a clean, fun, and safe play environment. Delegate small tasks for other handlers such as, cleaning kennels, feeding dogs who need to be fed and managing the groups they will be placed in. Able to talk to clients about updates on their dog’s behavior or general day and the facility.
- At least one year supervising or dog handling in a professional setting
- Good customer service skills
- Must have a passion for dogs
- We also look for factors such as outgoing personality, punctuality, and ability to work in a professional structured fast paced environment.
- Unlimited dog daycare
- 2 free weeks of boarding to employee dogs per year
- 5 paid sick days for full-time employees
- Employee discount on retail items
- Compensation begins at $17.00 but can vary based on experience
Full time positions
Multiple shift options are available. Will be required to work some holidays.
Monday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Tuesday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Wednesday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Thursday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Friday: 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Sunday: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm
Holidays: 6:30 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm